What is Culture Traders?
Culture traders is an organised group of creatives based on the Mornington Peninsula just outside of Melbourne, providing top quality products in a market style environment. Culture Traders was designed to create an event that includes a very select few labels from the Mornington Peninsula, that replicates the Byron Bay market lifestyle.
We believe this intimate experience between consumers and small online business is untouched and customers are craving this market value.
Bali Body, alongside eleven other stall holders was part of an event which was unforgettable for all involved.
The sun was shining and so were the faces of our beautiful market-goers, who made the whole experience truly worthwhile by giving Bali Body invaluable face to face contact with our customers.
Our luxe product is only $14 and available online today with FREE shipping in Australia.
Shop here to get your Bali Body on!
Bali Body will be back at Culture Traders Market on the 23rd of November, so come down, meet the team at Bali Body and get to know our product inside out!
Coconut oil, a blessing from the Island Gods...
Bali Body has created the perfect skin food to feed your beautiful body from the outside in. Bali Body contains 100% organic, cold pressed and unrefined coconut oil.
Do you know the many benefits of 100% organic, cold pressed and unrefined coconut oil?
Let Bali Body share all the amazing secrets of Organic Coconut Oil...
The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, cholesterol level maintenance, weight loss, boosted immune system, promoting proper digestion and regulating metabolism.
These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of Lauric acid, Capric acid and Caprylic acid, and their respective properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-fungal, antibacterial and soothing properties.
Coconut oil acts as an effective moisturiser on all types of skin, including dry and irritated skin. The benefits of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oils. Fortunately unlike mineral oil, there is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil is therefore a safe solution for preventing dry and flaking skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and the sagging of skin which normally accompany ageing. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin irritations including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections.
1. Makeup Remover. Even the most resistant waterproof mascara doesn't stand a chance against coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away.
2. Breath Freshener. Coconut oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Gargling for 20 minutes with a spoonful of oil (a.k.a. oil pulling) can help clear up germs in the mouth, leading to fresher breath, whiter teeth, and healthier gums.
3. Lice Remedy. Start this all-natural lice treatment with a rinse of apple cider vinegar. Once the vinegar has dried, apply coconut oil to the entire head and let it sit for 12 to 24 hours. Brush through hair with a fine comb, then shampoo.
4. Body Lotion. If you're a DIY mixologist, then coconut oil is a vanity essential. You can use this versatile oil as the base to make your own body moisturizer.
5. Cuticle Oil. Got cracked cuticles? Remedy peeling skin with a coconut oil balm right at the base of nails. It can also help your manicure last longer.
6. Makeup-Brush Cleaner. Cleaning your makeup brushes should be a monthly ritual. You can use a DIY cleanser that's two parts antibacterial soap and one part coconut oil.
7. Lip Balm. Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips especially because it's semisolid at room temperature. Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips throughout the day.
8. Stretch-Mark Cream. Expectant moms should keep a jar of coconut oil nearby to help ward off stretch marks, but anyone can use this as a topical treatment for scars. While the oil won't fade any marks, it can help prevent dark spots and blisters from forming.
9. Undereye Cream.Don't want to spend the extra money on eye cream? Use a dab of coconut oil on undereye bags and fine lines. It's light enough for the most delicate skin on your face.
10. Body Scrub. Mix half a cup of coconut oil with a handful of coarse salt or sugar to create an exfoliator. The moisturizing oil will last long after the grains have melted away.
11. Frizz Tamer. Flyaways begone with this smoothing treatment. Just rub a dime-size amount in your hands and smooth from midshaft to ends for frizz-free style that's high on shine.
12. Massage Oil. Warm coconut oil in the microwave and add a few drops of an essential oil, like lavender or peppermint, for a soothing massage mix.
Coconut oil is just one of the amazing ingredients in Bali Body. If you havent already, head to www.balibody.com.au and purchase our luxe tanning / body oil today and feed your skin the natural way!